The secret behind Sensotech’s success is advanced ultrasound pulse and echo sensing technology. This principle is found in nature. For example, bats emit chirps and wait for them to bounce off any obstacle to orient themselves. For more than 20 years, the Sensotech team has patented, developed and field tested its ultrasonic technology.
Sensotech's library of hardware designs, software and algorithms provides capabilities such as advanced signal and signature analysis, precise and selective targeting, selective windowing, learning and self adaptive modes and temporal analysis. Thus, many functions are possible. This technology has many advantages over the competing technologies:
- Its accuracy in different conditions reduces the risks of costly false alarms
- Non–contact sensing system
- Uses harmless low-level acoustic signals
- Can be concealed to minimize tampering and vandalism
- Performs well in harsh outdoor environments such as dust, dirt, rain and snow
- Not affected by lighting conditions
- No moving parts
- Has proven reliability
- Low power consumption
- Non-intrusive, non-invasive
- Small size
- Works in corrosive environments
- Detects static as well as moving objects
Our company designs robust, high performance, cost effective solutions by utilising proven commodity ultrasound transducers.
- Presence detection
- Liquid level measurement
- Intrusion detection
- Proximity and activation
- Position detection
- Speed measurement
Customers buy Sensotech solutions because they provide reliable and accurate sensing in difficult environments at a reasonable price. Our technology’s flexibility provides many possibilities for customization and broadens its application potential.